THE PHILLIP JEFFRIES DIFFERENCE
Not all grasscloths are created equal.
We believe our wallcoverings are only as beautiful as the environment in which they are made.
Help us help the planet!
- Engaging skilled artisans and supporting their communities through partnerships with small entrepreneurial mills.
- Ethically sourcing raw material.
SUPPORTING OUR ENVIRONMENT
- Sourcing sustainable and natural materials.
- LEED credit- MRC 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials.
- 1 tree planted for every order placed with Arbor Day Foundation- over 230,000 trees planted since the program’s inception, over 2,500 thanks to our Australian and New Zealand orders.
SUPPLYING SUPERIOR QUALITY & SERVICE
- Largest selection of designs and colours with 500 + hemps, raffias, arrowroots, jutes and a variety of other natural grasses.
- Most consistent colour and texture.
- Finest raw material with highest thread count.
- Expert lamination and meticulous inspection process at Phillip Jeffries owned Japanese mill.
- 1-2 week delivery to Australia and New Zealand